How to Upgrade/Flash the Firmware

mambate182

How to Upgrade/Flash the Firmware

Postby mambate182 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:00 am

Q: What is upgrade/flash firmware for? In what circumstances should i upgrade/flash the firmware?
A: 1. Upgrade firmware. We will regularly fix the bug in the firmware that our testers or customers find out during using the product as well as improve the function and operation of the system based on customers’ advice. So we always recommend you to upgrade the firmware to the newest edition. You can contact our customer service for the latest firmware upgrade information.
2.Flash Firmware. If your player is unable to boot, crashes or there is absence of some function, you can flash the firmware to fix those problem.

Q: Where can I download the firmware?
A: You can find and download the newest firmware in following ways:
①Download from our website http://www.agptek.com/blog/
②Contact our customer service at support@agptek.com and tell us your player model so we can email it to you.

Q: What’s the solution when my player failed to be recognized by the computer while upgrading/flashing or failed to upgrade/flash the firmware?
A: Please connect it to your computer the way below:
① For those player designed with soft power button:
  • Long press the power button to turn off the player
  • Plug the bigger end of the USB cable into the computer interface first
  • Then hold down the power button and plug the other end of the USB cable into the player at the same time
Relative Player Model
A01, A01T, A07, A125, A16, A20, A50, B05, C05, C2, G02, G12, H01, H2, H3, H50, IMP, J2, J3, M08, M19, M20, M28, M29, MC15, R1, R1S, R2, R2S, U3

② For those player designed with hard power slider button:
  • Slide the button up/down or to the right/left to turn off the player
  • Plug the bigger end of the USB cable into the computer interface first
  • Then hold down the play/pause button and plug the other end of the USB cable into the player at the same time
Relative Player Model
A02, A11, A12, A18, A22, A26, A29, A29T, B03, C3, G05, G05W/S, G15, G15S, M07, M23, M27, RP23, RP33, U1
Tomorrow is another day.