The HDMI to HDMI converter allows the HD Source connected to single HD Display and adds extra one L+R and SPDIF audio out port.
This device can extract the digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through its RCA style L/R analog output AND SPDIF output at the same time.
The SPDIF output can support 5.1CH audio including Dolby Digitla 5.1CH and DTS 5.1CH; it does NOT support Dolby Digital Plus and PCM 5.1CH and beyond.
- One HDMI input converted to one HDMI+ Audio (SPDIF+R/L)output
- Output audio support: SPDIF+R/L analog Audio Output
- Input Resolution: up to 1080P(50/60Hz)/720P/480P
- LED indication: when source or sink is working, LED relative to is light
- supports AppleTV and various Blu-ray player
- Need DC5V/1A power supply
- Best Quality and Compatibility in Product Category
- HDMI resolution:1080P/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support video color format:24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit
- Audio output:L/R+SPDIF
- Max bandwidth:225MHz
- Max baud rate:6.75Gbps
- Input/Output TMDS signal:0.5~1.5Volts p-p(TTL)
- Input/Output DDC signal:5Volts p-p (TTL)
- Max working current:500mA
- Power adapter format:Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V;Output: DC5V/1A
- Operating Temperature range:(-15 to +55 degree)
- Operating Humidity range:5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (L x W x H):84.5X61.8X21 (mm)
Operating and Connecting:
- To use one hdmi cable to connect the HD Source with the input HDMI port.
- To connect the converter hdmi output port with the HD Display.
- To use one audio cable to connect the converter R/L port with the audio equipment.
- To use the optical cable to connect the SPDIF port with the audio equipment.
- To connect the converter with 5V DC power adaptor.
- 1x HDMI TO HDMI+Audio (SPDIF+L/R)
- 1x DC5V Power Adaptor
- 1x use Manual