These LED tealight are flame-less energy-saving candles, as there are no flame or hot wax and easy to use simply turn on by a switch at the bottom, it can be used anywhere, such as household with kids or pets around, without worrying about an open flame or molten wax. The candle design is very attractive, can be used with votive holders or pillar candle holders, which is versatile for various occasion, such as used in restaurants romantic dinner, wedding, party, festival decorations.
- With timer function(6 hours on, 18 hours off over each 24-hour period), Save the Trouble to Turn It On and Off Every Day.The LED tea lights Come with PRE-Installed Batteries, The Batteries Have 100+ Hours of Light-Time and Can be Replaced Easily Via the Tab at the Bottom
- Good quality.The LED tealights are made with high quality material and technology to enhance performance. Smoke-free, flamless and safe, with on/off switch on the bottom for easy operation
- The Flickering Flameless LED Candles are ideal for decorations,It can be used in votive holders, placed on dining tables or on the windowsill for a romantic hearty dinner, stuffers Halloween,Valentines or they can be used in a restaurant for safe and hazard free flickering candle light on every table
- Environmentally friendly.These flameless LED tea light candles are completely environmentally friendly. They have ZERO carbon emission and have long battery lives.
- Guarantee:We’re Giving You a 60-day Money Back Guarantee and a 12-Months Replacement Warranty. Today You’re Shopping for 100% Hassle-Free Money Back Guarantee. Thank You for Choosing us!
- Material: LED+PP
- Size: Diameter 3.6cm/1.4inch+ Height 3.6cm/1.4inch
- Battery: CR2032 button cell
- Battery life: 72 hours-100hours
- Light color: Warm White
- Light effect: Flickering Flashing
- Timer function: After you turn on the switch, it will keep lighting 6 hours, and then enter into standby mode last, and lighting again after 18 hours, thus it will 24 hours cycle work.
- 24 X LED tealight Candle
- 24 X CR2032 coin batteries (inside the candles)