The HDMI extender over a single UTP cables with IR control is the right way to send your HDMI signal over long distances. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, this device lets you use your existing Cat5e/ 6 cables/sockets while also performing the same functions like transferring Deep Color video and new lossless compressed audio. And if that weren’t enough, you can use your existing remote to control your device through an IR blaster.
- HDMI Single cable transmission: It extends HDMI 1080P AV signal to at least 60M with 60M cat6 or higher level cables.
- HDMI Lossless transmission: It extends HDMI AV signal to synchronous output Video display is as fluent as direct connection
- Auto adjustment to Match cable Length: Adjust the specification automatically for different cable lengths 1-60m to achieve the best display
- Pure Hardware Transmission: It is pure hardware design. No need driver&plug and play.
- Full HD Transmission: Adopt full HD transmission technology to make the video image more vivid
- Support 20~60KHz wide frequency IR remote control
- HDMI signal: Compatible HDCP
- Resolution supported: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
- Network cable: Low resistance and consumption oxygen-free copper core（CAT6、CAT6A、CAT7）
- Transmission length: CAT6: 60m at 1080P
- IR remote control: Support 20~60KHz wide frequency IR remote control
- Working temperature: 0℃~60℃
- Power: DC5V/1A
- Size: 2.82(W) x 2.62(D) x0.98(H)inch*2pcs
- HDMI source device(computer graphics card, DVD,PS3, HD monitoring equipment etc).
- HDMI display device like SDTV, HDTV, projector with HDMI port.
- UTP/STP cat6/6A/7 cable, follow standard IEEE-568B.
- HDMI to RJ45 sender TX*1pcs
- RJ45 to HDMI receiver RX*1pcs
- DC5V/1A *2pcs
- User manual*1pcs
- IR blaster extension cable *1pcs
- IR receiver extension cable*1pcs
- High quality CAT6/CAT6a/CAT7 cable is needed to work with this hdmi extender, preferably longer than 50ft/15m or above for better performance.
- Only supports the PCM audio output
- Please press RX RESET button when no image output.
- Please make sure the cables follow 568B and reset TX/RX to input HDMI Signal when RX “LINK” Led is flashing all the time.
- DO NOT work with cable box
- Work for Sony/ Epson /Samsung projector, compatible resolution 800*600 / 1024*768 / 1280*720 / 1920*1080
No Image or Signal?
- It requires high quality of Ethernet cable, we suggest to use CAT6/6A/7, make sure the cable follows IEEE-568b Standard.
- Press Reset Buttons to match signal, or try to lower the resolution.
- Get in touch for help directly by email