The HDMI extender over a single UTP cables with IR control is the right way to send your HDMI signal over long distances.
Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, this device lets you use your existing Cat6/7cables/sockets while also performing the same functions like transferring Deep Color video and new lossless compressed audio. And if that weren’t enough, you can use your existing remote to control your device through an IR blaster.
- This HDMI extender supports 1080P HD, HD Audio, 3D; 20~60KHz wide Frequency, IR remote control(IR Signal input to connect with IR receiver extension cable. HDMI Single cable transmission:It extends HDMI 1080P AV signal to at least 60M by cat6 or higher level cables
- HDMI Lossless transmission:It extends HDMI AV signal to synchronous output Video display is as fluent as direct connection
- Auto adjustment to Match cable Length:Adjust the specification automatically for different cable lengths 1-60m to achieve the best display; For better performance, we suggest to use cable longer than 15meters/45ft or above
- Pure Hardware Transmission: It is pure hardware design.No need driver &plug and play. Full HD Transmission:Adopt full HD transmission technology to make the video image more vivid
- Installation Requirements:HDMI source device(computer graphics card, DVD,PS3, HD monitoring equipment etc); HDMI display device like SDTV, HDTV, projector with HDMI port; UTP/STP cat6/6A/7 cable, follow standard IEEE-568B,One-year warranty
1080P High Definition Video
-Supports up to 1080p at 60hz
-HDMI signal: Comply HDCP
-Resolution supported: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
-No separate audio cable required.Only supports the PCM audio output
-Network cable: Low resistance and consumption oxygen-free copper core（CAT6、CAT6A、CAT7）
-Transmission length: 190ft/60m at 1080P
-Working temperature: 0℃～60℃
-power consumption: TX：2W； RX<2W
-Compatible with HDCP compliant equipment.
-Integrate with an HDMI switch, splitter, or matrix.
- High quality CAT6/CAT6a/CAT7 cable is needed to work with this hdmi extender,preferably longer than 50ft/15m or above for better performance.
- Only supports the PCM audio output
- Do not mix up HDMI to RJ45 sender and RJ45 to HDMI receiver before installation.
- Do not hot plug when it is working.
- Make sure the cables in right connection.
- Please press RX RESET button when no image output.
- Please make sure the cables follows 568B and reset TX/RX to input HDMI Signal when RX “LINK” Led is flashing all the time.
1 x HDMI to RJ45 sender TX
1 x RJ45 to HDMI receiver RX
2 x DC5V/1A power
1 x User manual
1 x IR blaster extension cable
1 x IR receiver extension cable