The Nintendo Wii is the only major gaming console that does not have a HDMI output port. Wii to HDMI, a converter for the Wii console, outputs video and audio in full digital HDMI format and supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i). With just one HDMI cable, plug and play for true-to-life video/audio effects on your TV/monitor.
The extra 3.5mm audio socket brings your convenience to connect headphone or speaker. So you can enjoy games in night without worrying to disturb others.
- Supported Video input Mode:Includes all the display modes of the Wii console (480i, 480p, 576i)
- Supported HDMI output Mode:Outputs pure digital HDMI video/audio signals.
- Input Connector:Wii AV Multi Out Plug x 1
- Output Connectors:HDMI Connector x 1, 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack x 1
- This adapter up converts the Wii standard 480 i/p componsite / component video signal and analogue audio signal into HDMI digital output, 720 P or 1080 P.
- Built-in button to adjust resolution 720 P or 1080 p
- Color: White
- Size: 75*35*15 mm
- Weight: 25 g