1. Clean the parts to be joined.
2. Clean soldering iron tip and “tin” all faces of tip with a coating of solder.
3. Heat parts (not solder)to be joined.
4. Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not tit till solder me soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
1. When the soldering iron is plugged in for the first time, there comes out a smoke from the tip end. The smoke stops in a smoke while and a smoke never comes out again.
2. Use soldering stand and other aids to avoid bur fingers.
3. Don’t pull the soldering and other aids to avoid burnt fingers.
4. After finish the longer life tip face
5. Don’t file the long life tip face.
6. Don’t apply too much solder unnecessarily.
1 x Electric Soldering Iron
2 x Solder Iron Tips
1 x Soldering Iron Holder Stand