The Finger Pulse Oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. It also shows the Plethysmograph waveform, which guarantees the accuracy. Self-adjusting finger clamp plus simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Comes with a storage case and lanyard. Convenient for nurse and doctor to hang on the neck. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Suitable for daily use, measure your health at any time.
- Advanced Accuracy: The pulse oximeter is equipped with an adaptive optics measurement function to achieve high accuracy; used for monitor arterial hemoglobin oxygen saturation(SpO2) and pulse rate; great for pulmonary patients care, elder care, fitness monitoring and sports and travel enthusiasts.
- Easy Monitoring: Only takes a few seconds to get a precise measurement result. Simply put the index finger in the finger chamber and press the multifunction button. The results will be clearly displayed on the big and bright OLED screen.
- Multi-direction OLED Display: Rotatable multi-directional display(4 directions) allow you to view your results from any directions.The fingertip oxygen monitor is equipped with a color OLED display showing SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation level), PR( pulse rate value), heart beat mark, pulse waveform and pulse bar graph.
- Alarm Function: There will be a warning once the measured values go beyond the preset value. Perfect for those who do not have a medical background and do not know the normal oxygen saturation and heart rate range.
- Concenient &Lower Power Consumption: The Pulse Oximeter is a portable, lightweight, non-invasive device. With a lanyard and protective case, it’s convenient for your to store or take to the gym, office or on vacation.It can be used up to 600 times on just two AAA batteries. Automatically turning into sleep mode within 8 seconds after the finger left the probe.
- Painted fingers and toenails can obstruct proper readings – use an earlobe instead in this case.
- Bright overhead lighting, including sunlight can effect readings – take your readings in rooms with normal or low-light conditions.
- Body movement including shivering, sneezing, etc., can all affect proper readings – don’t move while testing.
- This pulse oximeter is not designed for newborn and infant.
- Ring finger, middle finger and index finger are recommended as suitable test part.
- Please note that this is not a medical device,only for checking blood oxygen saturation level.
1 * Pulse Oximeter
1 * Black Storage Case
1 * Lanyard
2 * AAA Batteries
1 * User Manual
1 * Certified Card