- Earphones being connected improperly
- Broken or defective headphones
- Physical damage caused by mishandling
- Defective headphone jack.
STEP 1 - Ensure the earphones are connected properly
When the 3.5mm connector of earphone are connected correctly, it should fit snugly in the earphone jack. The rubber boot will fit closely to the AGPTEK player.
STEP 2 - Verify if the earphones is working
- Test the AGPTEK player with a known good set of earphones
- Test the earphones with another working device. If the earphones are NOT working properly, they should be replaced.
STEP 3 - Check for visible signs of physical damage
If the AGPTEK player was dropped or mishandled, this would be considered man-made physical damage and would NOT be covered by the AGPTEK warranty.
STEP 4 - Verify if sound comes out of the earphone
If the sound does not come out unless the headphone jack is twisted or jiggled, the earphone jack on the AGPTEK player may be defective. Contact email@example.com to check warranty status.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Tomorrow is another day.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests